The Grace period for Refunds due to Reschedule Date has Ended on April 3, 2023. The NO REFUND Policy is Back in Effect.
All tickets purchased for the Spring Classic are still valid for this event.
A portion of ticket proceeds will be donated to Play Inc.
Artist Performing:THE SOS BAND
***(Please Note These Locations Only Accept Cash)***
Hosted by USO Car Club
Contact Fresh Frank 805 310 6292
For All your Registration Information
Car&Truck Access Code: REGISTRATION
Motorcycle&Bike Access Code: MOTORCYCLE
$1000 Cash Prize for BEST OF SHOW!
1st & 2nd Place Plaques for ALL Categories
WHEN CALLING TO BOOK
USE CODE: SPRING CLASSIC
3455 Skyway Dr. Santa Maria CA 93455
Best Western Casa Grande Inn
850 N. Oak Park Blvd. Arroyo Grande CA 93420
Santa Maria Inn
801 S. Broadway Ave. Santa Maria CA 93454
Hampton Inn & Suites
2190 Preisker Ln. Santa Maria CA 93458
Official After Party:
INTERESTED IN BEING A SPONSOR, A PARTNER, OR A FOOD/MERCHANDISE VENDOR
FOR THIS EVENT OR ANY FUTURE EVENTS
• Shoes and shirt are required at all times at Welcome to the 805.
• There will be no Tailgating or Drinking allowed in the parking lot.
• All attendees will be required to pass through security checkpoints to gain access to the concert venue. All attendess will be subject to being search apon entering the Simas Park.
• Possession of any article defined as a weapon is strictly prohibited (Including people with concealed carry permits). Security screenings are conducted at the entrance gates.
• Any act defined by Federal, State, or Local statute or Ordinances as constituting a crime including damage, destruction, vandalism, or theft of any property is prohibited and may be prosecuted.
• Disorderly or disruptive conduct or any activity that could result in physical harm to person or property will not be tolerated.
• The only animals allowed on the grounds are service animals and animals on exhibit or used in entertainment. “Comfort animals” do not qualify under the ADA guidelines from the Department of Justice and will not be allowed into Welcome to the 805. We do not have daycare accommodations for pets.
• The blocking or obstruction of any building, booth, exhibit, concession stand, performance, ticket window, gate, stage, doorway, fire exit, stairway or walkway is prohibited.
• Solicitation including the selling and/or distribution of materials of any kind is prohibited. (The sales of goods and services may only be conducted in a designed commercial space). Applications for such commercial space may be obtained from 805Concerts LLC at email@example.com
• Respectful behavior is expected from all attendees, employees, vendors, and support staff.