We regret that this year's Spring Classic, scheduled for March 25, will have to be postponed due to weather including inclement weather expected the week of the event. We apologize for the inconvenience, but it was essential to the safety of our guests, vendors, staff, and for the overall success of the event. Thank you for your patience as we work with our strategic partners to reschedule for another date. We're excited to take it to the next level and make it even better than we imagined. Keep an eye out for further updates and developments. 805Concerts looks forward to making this year's event the best! #SpringClassic2023
Please bare with us as we try to get this date set as soon as possible. If you are unable to attend the new rescheduled date we will issue refunds at that time.
WELCOME TO THE 805
***(Please Note These Locations Only Accept Cash)***
$1000 Cash Prize for BEST OF SHOW!
Hosted by USO Car Club
Contact Fresh Frank 805 310 6292
For All your Registration Information
Car&Truck Access Code: REGISTRATION
Motorcycle&Bike Access Code: MOTORCYCLE
1st & 2nd Place Plaques for ALL Categories
WHEN CALLING TO BOOK
USE CODE: SPRING CLASSIC
3455 Skyway Dr. Santa Maria CA 93455
Best Western Casa Grande Inn
850 N. Oak Park Blvd. Arroyo Grande CA 93420
Santa Maria Inn
801 S. Broadway Ave. Santa Maria CA 93454
Hampton Inn & Suites
2190 Preisker Ln. Santa Maria CA 93458
Official After Party:
INTERESTED IN BEING A SPONSOR, A PARTNER, OR A FOOD/MERCHANDISE VENDOR
FOR THIS EVENT OR ANY FUTURE EVENTS
Email: 805Concerts LLC
• Shoes and shirt are required at all times at Welcome to the 805.
• There will be no Tailgating or Drinking allowed in the parking lot.
• All attendees will be required to pass through security checkpoints to gain access to the concert venue. All attendess will be subject to being search apon entering the CMT Ranch.
• Possession of any article defined as a weapon is strictly prohibited (Including people with concealed carry permits). Security screenings are conducted at the entrance gates.
• Any act defined by Federal, State, or Local statute or Ordinances as constituting a crime including damage, destruction, vandalism, or theft of any property is prohibited and may be prosecuted.
• Disorderly or disruptive conduct or any activity that could result in physical harm to person or property will not be tolerated.
• The only animals allowed on the grounds are service animals and animals on exhibit or used in entertainment. “Comfort animals” do not qualify under the ADA guidelines from the Department of Justice and will not be allowed into Welcome to the 805. We do not have daycare accommodations for pets.
• The blocking or obstruction of any building, booth, exhibit, concession stand, performance, ticket window, gate, stage, doorway, fire exit, stairway or walkway is prohibited.
• Solicitation including the selling and/or distribution of materials of any kind is prohibited. (The sales of goods and services may only be conducted in a designed commercial space). Applications for such commercial space may be obtained from 805Concerts LLC at email@example.com
• Respectful behavior is expected from all attendees, employees, vendors, and support staff.