TICKET LOCATIONS (CASH ONLY)
Amsterdam - 437 S. Broadway Ave. Santa Maria, CA
Amsterdam - 1519 W. Grand Ave. Grover Beach, CA
Farm Supply - 1079 El Camino Real Arroyo Grande, CA
Farm Supply - 224 Tank Farm Rd. San Luis Obispo, CA
Hotel Buena Vista - 2050 Garfield Street, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Please call the hotel direct 805.549.9911 and mention the "BOOTS N BOOZE" to receive your preferred rate.
Best Western Royal Oak - 214 Madonna Rd, San Luis Obispo, CA 93405
Click Link For Discounted Rooms
All persons entering the festival are subject to search of their persons and belongings at the discretion of the 805Concerts LLC.
• By entering the festival grounds, you expressly assume all risk and danger of personal injury and all other hazards, which include, but are not limited to, property damage arising from or related in any way to Boots N Booze Country Festival, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the event
• All forms of smoking are strictly prohibited (including but not limited to cigarettes, e-cigs & vapes)
• By entering the event grounds, you willingly give your permission for 805Concerts LLC to capture your image via video and photography for its unrestricted use in all forms of media / marketing, without compensation
• Moshing, crowd surfing and stage diving are prohibited
• No IN/OUT Privileges
• I agree to SMS updates regarding event updates, changes, notifications, marketing & information.
Disclaimer: The Person using this ticket so assumes all risk of personal injury and loss or damage to property.
Management reserves the right to revoke the license granted by this ticket, you must be 21 years of age or older with a valid ID to consume alcohol. This is a rain or shine event and there are no refunds. In the unlikely chance of a Thunder, Wind, Lightning Storm or Fire and the event gets canceled due to safety concerns there will be no refunds.
Agreement when buying a ticket.
I declare if I am experiencing or exhibiting any COVID-19 related symptoms as outlined by the federal and state Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) such as fever, dry cough, or shortness of breath I will not attend the event.
I acknowledge I must follow the safety protocols that have been implemented by the Monterey Fairgrounds and posted on site including practicing social distancing and maintaining separation of six feet from individuals.
I declare if I have traveled internationally or to a highly impacted COVID-19 area within the United State during the last (14) days before the event I will not attend.
I acknowledge I may be removed from an event or asked to leave the event should I exhibit any behavior in direct contrast to these guidelines and safety measures.
When buying a ticket.
By buying this ticket for this event attendee waiver and release of liability form, I acknowledge the contagious and evolving nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that I may be exposed to virus and become affected as a result. I understand the risk of becoming infected may impact event guests, and event attendee’s families or personal contacts.
I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any expense, liability, illness, injury, disability or death related to contracting the virus while attending an event hosted by Boots and Booze Country Festival, I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless Boots and Booze Country Festival, from all claims any kind arising out of COVID-19. I understand and agree that release of liability includes any claims towards Boots and Booze Country Festival, and its personnel, representatives whether a COVID-19 infection occurrence exists before, during, or after attendance and participation at this event.
If event attendee is a minor child under the age of eighteen years, said event attendee’s adult parent(s) or legal guardian(s) shall be jointly and severally liable for the event attendee’s performance of this event attendee waiver and release of liability form and represent and warrant to Rebels & Renegades, that they have full authority to enter into this event attendee waiver and release of liability form on behalf of such minor.
This event attendee waiver and release of liability form shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of California, without regard to its choice of law principals. I agree not to commence or prosecute any action in connection herewith other than in the state and/or federal courts of the State of California.
• Shoes and shirt are required at all times at Welcome to the 805.
• There will be no Tailgating or Drinking allowed in the parking lot.
• All attendees will be required to pass through security checkpoints to gain access to the concert venue. All attendess will be subject to being search apon entering the Madonna Meadows.
• Possession of any article defined as a weapon is strictly prohibited (Including people with concealed carry permits). Security screenings are conducted at the entrance gates.
• Any act defined by Federal, State, or Local statute or Ordinances as constituting a crime including damage, destruction, vandalism, or theft of any property is prohibited and may be prosecuted.
• Disorderly or disruptive conduct or any activity that could result in physical harm to person or property will not be tolerated.
• The only animals allowed on the grounds are service animals and animals on exhibit or used in entertainment. “Comfort animals” do not qualify under the ADA guidelines from the Department of Justice and will not be allowed into Welcome to the 805. We do not have daycare accommodations for pets.
• The blocking or obstruction of any building, booth, exhibit, concession stand, performance, ticket window, gate, stage, doorway, fire exit, stairway or walkway is prohibited.
• Solicitation including the selling and/or distribution of materials of any kind is prohibited. (The sales of goods and services may only be conducted in a designed commercial space). Applications for such commercial space may be obtained from 805Concerts LLC at email@example.com
• Respectful behavior is expected from all attendees, employees, vendors, and support staff.